Sunday, December 25, 2005

Photo Blog #1 Back Home Again

Back Home Again
November 2005

Before my Guatemala trip, I headed to Indianapolis for the weekend. I know my roots are growing here in Thailand because instead of taking photos here to show people back "home," I take pictures of back home to show people here. I was in DC on either end of the Guatemala trip and shuttled between Andy's and Laura's and Tryst in Adam's Morgan.















In Indiana, I swung by 1034. No more blue spruce.

















Little Flower school looks like a factory, except for the cross in the background.
















In DC, I fell into old routines with Andy and Laura – showing up just in time for a meal. Their friend Patricia and I competed for Kyle's affection.
















I won.




















And lost. Kids are like that.

















While I was gone in Guatemala, Kyle would wander into "my" room and call out for "Patch." I was in good graces again when I returned.
















Aside from mealtime, I spent most of my time at Tryst Coffee Shop in Adam's Morgan – my favorite place in DC.
















I stopped over in New York on my way to catch the 17 hour JFK-Bangkok flight. I stayed with Jenna and Alice -- Blog Diva and mentor. We had a nice dinner, but rushed back to their apartment in case there was a re-run of Oprah.
















I LOVE this apartment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home